To be honest, we didn’t really eat any traditional Irish food in Dublin. We DID eat dim sum, ramen, tapas, ice cream, doner kabobs, McDonalds and Mexican food that was basically the Irish version of Chipotle …
Subscribe For New Moderately Exciting Guides Every Week!
- Faces & Places Interview #2: Arianna Jamerson of Fashion Brand Assata Designs
- A Whimsical Brewery-Filled Dairyland: The Moderately Exciting Guide to Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Faces & Places Interview #1: Kelli DePaolis of Haute Mod
- An Ironically Humorous Guide to Packing for 9 Days in Ireland in May
- Try This: The Best Chicago Donut Crawl (With Pictures)
- Dublin, My Darlin’: How to Spend 2.5 Days in Dublin, Ireland