To be honest, we didn’t really eat any traditional Irish food in Dublin. We DID eat dim sum, ramen, tapas, ice cream, doner kabobs, McDonalds and Mexican food that was basically the Irish version of Chipotle (I needed to earn […]
Subscribe For New Moderately Exciting Guides Every Week!
- Try This: The Best Chicago Donut Crawl (With Pictures)
- Dublin, My Darlin’: How to Spend 2.5 Days in Dublin, Ireland
- Toronto, Eh? The Moderately Exciting Guide to 48 Hours in Toronto, Canada
- Everything You Need to Know About Kenmare, The Ring of Kerry and Kinsale, Ireland
- This is How You Get on A Boat in Chicago During Summer
- A Moderately Exciting Guide to DIY Screen Printing With Dabble in Chicago